The JavaSpecialists OpenConference Crete 2012 finished today leaving those lucky participants with a mixture of feelings of joy, and sadness that it is over. The main topic for this year was:
Παγωμένο τσάι στην Κρήτη - Iced Tea in CreteThis is the only conference where you:
- meet Java Champions and geeks that share the same interests as you
- learn about the latest technologies in the field
- get hands-on experience directly from the experts by the swimming pool
- participate in the organisation of the event (Open Spaces conference or unconference)
- explore Crete and enjoy the Mediteranean sea and sun
- discover the unique Cretan hospitality and taste the most delicious Cretan cuisine
- make friends
Next year the conference will take place at the same place from 19th to 22nd of August 2013, so don't wait, book your tickets asap.
Back in 2011 when I worried about the outcome of the 1st UnConference, Heinz told me: "Don't worry! It will be the best conference in the world"! He was right.